- Who we are
- Innovative Translational Agricultural Research Administrative Office, is funded by Academia Sinica and Ministry of Science & Technology, and located at Agricultural Technology Building, Academia Sinica.
- What we do
- We are responsible for ITAR program management and ITAR tasks, including call for proposals, proposal and project evaluation, strategy execution and etc., to ensure ITAR participants could be fully supported and carry out their aims.
- We also serve for Incubation Center in Southern Taiwan, Academia Sinica, to promote entrepreneurship and innovation via technology transfer, space, facilities, equipment providing, finance and management consulting; we believe by doing so that we could facilitate research-based startups initiating their business ideas and turning them into viable business models.
- Our Mission — We encourage, we support, we promote "frontier research"
- to Discover important mechanisms and to Solve biological critical questions
- to Create edge-cutting and innovative technologies and to Translate it to industry
計畫成員 Program Members
- Program Director
- Dr. Ming-Che Shih
- Distinguished Research Fellow and Director, Agricultural Biotechnology Research Center, Academia Sinica
- Director General, Academia Sinica
- The Team